- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Campinas weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Campinas in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Campinas in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in April 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:16||18:07|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:21||17:55|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:27||17:43|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.