- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Campinas weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Campinas in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in July - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Campinas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in July 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:50||17:35|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:48||17:41|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:43||17:47|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.