- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Campinas weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 200200 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Campinas in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Campinas in February and the average monthly rainfall is 200mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in February 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:48||18:55|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:56||18:48|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:04||18:37|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.