- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Campinas weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 233233 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Campinas in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in January - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Campinas in January and the average monthly rainfall is 233mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in January 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||05:26||18:57|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||05:37||18:59|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||05:48||18:56|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.