- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Campinas weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Campinas in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Campinas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in August 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:42||17:47|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:32||17:53|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:20||17:58|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.