- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Campinas weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Campinas in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Campinas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in August 2021. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:42||17:47|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:32||17:53|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:19||17:58|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.