- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Campinas weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Campinas, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Campinas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Campinas in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Campinas in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Campinas in May - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Campinas in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Campinas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Campinas sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Campinas in May 2022. Select a month to view Campinas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:28||17:43|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:34||17:35|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:41||17:31|
- Save up to 15% on October half term holidays
- Pay low deposits from £150pp + kids under 6 stay for free
- Book holidays to Europe, Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.