- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
Antwerp weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The May weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antwerp in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Antwerp in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in May - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in May?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Antwerp in May and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in May 2021. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:15||21:05|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:50||21:28|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:33||21:48|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.