- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Antwerp weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The July weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antwerp in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Antwerp in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in July - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Antwerp in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in July 2022. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:31||22:01|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:45||21:51|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:06||21:31|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.