- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Antwerp weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The August weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antwerp in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Antwerp in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in August - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Antwerp in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in August 2021. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:07||21:29|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:30||21:02|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:54||20:30|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.