- Save on camping & glamping holidays in Europe
- Search for top offers on campsite & holiday parks
- Book camping holidays in France, Spain, Italy & more
Antwerp weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The February weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Antwerp in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Antwerp in February, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in February - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Antwerp in February and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in February 2022. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:20||17:33|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:58||17:56|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:30||18:21|
- Save up to £772 per couple on tours in 2021
- Plus receive up to £300 in air credit
- Book escorted tours & cruises with Cosmos & Globus
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.