- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Belgium
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Antwerp weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The March weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Antwerp in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Antwerp in March, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in March - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Antwerp in March and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in March 2022. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:27||18:23|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:54||18:49|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:20||20:14|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.