- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Antwerp weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The January weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Antwerp in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Antwerp in January, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in January - that's 18% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Antwerp in January and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in January 2022. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:47||16:46|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:39||17:05|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:21||17:31|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.