- Save on glamping holidays across the UK & Europe
- Explore the latest online discounts & special offers
- Destinations include the UK, France, Netherlands & Germany
Antwerp weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The June weather guide for Antwerp, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antwerp in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Antwerp in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antwerp in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antwerp in June - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Antwerp in June?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Antwerp in June and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Antwerp in June 2021. Select a month to view Antwerp sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:32||21:49|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:26||22:00|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:31||22:01|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.