- Find cheap flights to North Carolina with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Charlotte weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Charlotte, North Carolina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Charlotte in August 2020. Select a month to view Charlotte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:33||20:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:44||20:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:56||19:51|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in North Carolina
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in North Carolina in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Carolina in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.