- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Concord weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Concord, New Hampshire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Concord in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Concord in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Concord in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Concord in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Concord in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Concord in August and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Concord in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Concord is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Concord sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Concord in August 2020. Select a month to view Concord sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:37||20:07|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:53||19:47|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||19:22|
- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Hampshire in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Hampshire in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.