- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Omaha weather in August 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Omaha, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Omaha weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Omaha in August is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 69% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 91mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Omaha sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Omaha in August 2019. Select a month to view Omaha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:19||20:41|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:34||20:22|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:49||19:59|
- Save up to 50% on hotels & holidays this July & August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Nebraska destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details