- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Kalispell weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Kalispell, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalispell in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Kalispell in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalispell in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalispell in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kalispell in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kalispell in August and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Kalispell sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalispell in August 2020. Select a month to view Kalispell sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||21:13|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:34||20:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:54||20:19|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.