- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Glasgow weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Glasgow, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Glasgow in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Glasgow in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Glasgow in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Glasgow in August - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Glasgow in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Glasgow in August and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Glasgow sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Glasgow in August 2020. Select a month to view Glasgow sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:43||20:42|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:03||20:17|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:24||19:49|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.