- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Idaho weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Idaho, represented by Boise, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Idaho weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Idaho in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Idaho in August is represented by Boise.
Idaho sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Idaho in August 2019. Select a month to view Idaho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Idaho sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Boise.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:34||21:08|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:51||20:47|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:07||20:22|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Idaho destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details