- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Dahlonega weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Dahlonega, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dahlonega in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Dahlonega in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dahlonega in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dahlonega in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Dahlonega in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Dahlonega in August and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Dahlonega in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Dahlonega is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahlonega in August 2020. Select a month to view Dahlonega sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:47||20:37|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:58||20:22|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:09||20:03|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.