- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Fort Smith weather in August 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Fort Smith, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Smith in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Fort Smith in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Smith in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Smith in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Smith in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fort Smith in August and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Fort Smith in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Fort Smith is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Smith in August 2020. Select a month to view Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:27||20:21|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:38||20:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:50||19:45|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.