- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Fort Smith weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The August weather guide for Fort Smith, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort Smith in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Fort Smith in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort Smith in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort Smith in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort Smith in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Fort Smith in August and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fort Smith in August 2022. Select a month to view Fort Smith sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:26||20:21|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:38||20:05|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:49||19:46|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.