- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Homer weather in August 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Homer weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Homer in August is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 67mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Homer in August is 11°C (52°F).
Homer sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in August 2019. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:49||22:34|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:25||21:55|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:00||21:12|
- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details