- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Birmingham weather in August 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Birmingham, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Birmingham weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Birmingham in August is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Birmingham in August 2019. Select a month to view Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:59||19:47|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:10||19:32|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:20||19:14|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details