- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Birmingham weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alabama with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Alabama
The June weather guide for Birmingham, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Birmingham in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Birmingham in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Birmingham in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Birmingham in June - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Birmingham in June?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Birmingham in June and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Birmingham in June 2022. Select a month to view Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:38||19:52|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:37||19:59|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:41||20:01|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.