- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
San Remo weather in August 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for San Remo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to San Remo weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Remo in August is a warm 23°C (73°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around San Remo in August is 24°C (75°F).
San Remo sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Remo in August 2019. Select a month to view San Remo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:17||20:53|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:34||20:32|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:51||20:07|
- Save on summer holidays departing in August 2019
- Book holidays for under £499 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about Italy
More Italian Riviera destinations
- Finale Ligure
- La Spezia
- San Remo
- Santa Margherita Ligure
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details