- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Tahaa weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tahaa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tahaa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tahaa in August?
The average sea temperature around Tahaa in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Tahaa in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tahaa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in August 2020. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:31||17:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:23||17:57|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:13||18:00|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.