- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Tahaa weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for French Polynesia
How hot is it in Tahaa in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Tahaa in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tahaa in October?
The average sea temperature around Tahaa in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Tahaa in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tahaa in October and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in October 2020. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:48||18:03|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:37||18:06|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:28||18:11|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.