- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Tahaa weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for French Polynesia
How hot is it in Tahaa in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Tahaa in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tahaa in November?
The average sea temperature around Tahaa in November is 28°C.
Does it rain in Tahaa in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Tahaa in November and the average monthly rainfall is 228mm.
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in November 2020. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:28||18:11|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:24||18:18|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:24||18:26|
- Save on flights to/from Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines
- Browse popular routes & find best fares
- Plus check out top tips on flying to Hawaii & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.