- Save up to 20% on car hire for summer 2020
- Book rentals in UK, France, Germany, Benelux & Spain
- Travel before 31st August 2020 (inclusive)
Tahaa weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for French Polynesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 234234 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tahaa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tahaa in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Tahaa in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Tahaa in February?
The average sea temperature around Tahaa in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tahaa in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Tahaa in February and the average monthly rainfall is 234mm.
Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tahaa in February 2021. Select a month to view Tahaa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:55||18:44|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:01||18:39|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:06||18:31|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in French Polynesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.