- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Lhasa, Tibet weather in August 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Lhasa, Tibet, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Lhasa, Tibet in August, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lhasa, Tibet in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lhasa, Tibet in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Lhasa, Tibet in August and the average monthly rainfall is 107mm.
Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lhasa, Tibet in August 2020. Select a month to view Lhasa, Tibet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:15||20:48|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:24||20:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:32||20:19|
- Find cheap flights to China with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.