- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Marau Peninsular weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Marau Peninsular, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marau Peninsular in August 2020. Select a month to view Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:57||17:27|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:50||17:30|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:41||17:31|
- Find cheap flights to Brazil with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.