- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Marau Peninsular weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Marau Peninsular, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marau Peninsular in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Marau Peninsular in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marau Peninsular in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marau Peninsular in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marau Peninsular in August?
The average sea temperature around Marau Peninsular in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Marau Peninsular in August?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Marau Peninsular in August and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marau Peninsular in August 2021. Select a month to view Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:57||17:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:50||17:30|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:41||17:31|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.