- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Marau Peninsular weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Marau Peninsular, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marau Peninsular in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Marau Peninsular in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marau Peninsular in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marau Peninsular in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marau Peninsular in August?
The average sea temperature around Marau Peninsular in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Marau Peninsular in August?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Marau Peninsular in August and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Marau Peninsular in August 2021. Select a month to view Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:57||17:27|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:50||17:30|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:41||17:31|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.