- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Marau Peninsular weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Marau Peninsular, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marau Peninsular in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Marau Peninsular in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marau Peninsular in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marau Peninsular in November - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marau Peninsular in November?
The average sea temperature around Marau Peninsular in November is 26°C.
Does it rain in Marau Peninsular in November?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Marau Peninsular in November and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Marau Peninsular in November 2021. Select a month to view Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:01||17:38|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||04:58||17:44|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||04:58||17:51|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.