- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Marau Peninsular weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Marau Peninsular, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Marau Peninsular in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Marau Peninsular in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marau Peninsular in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marau Peninsular in September - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marau Peninsular in September?
The average sea temperature around Marau Peninsular in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Marau Peninsular in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Marau Peninsular in September and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marau Peninsular in September 2020. Select a month to view Marau Peninsular sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:40||17:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:30||17:32|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:19||17:32|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.