- Save on flights to Luanda, Angola
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £344 return
Namibe weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Namibe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Namibe in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Namibe in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Namibe in August - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Namibe in August?
The average sea temperature around Namibe in August is 18°C.
Does it ever rain in Namibe in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Namibe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Namibe in August 2020. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:34||18:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:27||18:04|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||18:06|
- Find the cheapest flights to Luanda (LAD), Angola
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.