- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Namibe weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The June weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Namibe in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Namibe in June, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Namibe in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Namibe in June - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Namibe in June?
The average sea temperature around Namibe in June is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Namibe in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Namibe in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Namibe in June 2021. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:31||17:48|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:35||17:49|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:38||17:52|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.