- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Namibe weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The July weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Namibe in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Namibe in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Namibe in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Namibe in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Namibe in July?
The average sea temperature around Namibe in July is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Namibe in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Namibe in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Namibe in July 2022. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||06:38||17:53|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:38||17:57|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:35||18:01|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.