- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Namibe weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Angola with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Angola
The October weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Namibe in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Namibe in October, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Namibe in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Namibe in October - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Namibe in October?
The average sea temperature around Namibe in October is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Namibe in October?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Namibe in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Namibe in October 2021. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:54||18:08|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:44||18:10|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:36||18:14|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.