- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Texarkana weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The April weather guide for Texarkana, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Texarkana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Texarkana in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Texarkana in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Texarkana in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Texarkana in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Texarkana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Texarkana in April 2022. Select a month to view Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:04||19:37|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:46||19:47|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:29||19:58|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.