- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Jonesboro weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The January weather guide for Jonesboro, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jonesboro in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Jonesboro in January, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jonesboro in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jonesboro in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jonesboro in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jonesboro in January and the average monthly rainfall is 93mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jonesboro sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jonesboro in January 2022. Select a month to view Jonesboro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:13||17:00|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:12||17:14|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:04||17:29|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.