- Explore top offers on Candlewood Suites in the USA
- Find hotels in New York, Houston & across the USA
- Book apartment-style suites for short & long stays
Hot Springs weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Arkansas with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Arkansas
The June weather guide for Hot Springs, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hot Springs in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Hot Springs in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hot Springs in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hot Springs in June - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hot Springs in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Hot Springs in June and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hot Springs in June 2022. Select a month to view Hot Springs sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:01||20:20|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:59||20:26|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:03||20:29|
- Check out the deals of the day on US travel
- Save on flights, hotels & car hire for US destinations
- Filter deals by destination, deal type, month & budget
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.