- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Iron Mountain weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Iron Mountain, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Iron Mountain in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Iron Mountain in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iron Mountain in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iron Mountain in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iron Mountain in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Iron Mountain in April and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Iron Mountain sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iron Mountain in April 2020. Select a month to view Iron Mountain sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:31||19:21|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:05||19:40|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:40||19:59|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Michigan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Michigan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.