- Save up to 10% on car hire in the USA with Budget
- Use the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Boise weather in April 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Boise, Idaho shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Boise in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Boise in April, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boise in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boise in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boise in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Boise in April and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Boise sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boise in April 2020. Select a month to view Boise sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:25||20:12|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:01||20:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:38||20:47|
- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Idaho in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Idaho in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.