- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
D.C. weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for D.C. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in D.C. in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Washington, D.C. in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in D.C. in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Washington, D.C. in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in D.C. in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Washington, D.C. in April and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
D.C. sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for D.C. in April 2020. Select a month to view D.C. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The D.C. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Washington.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||19:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||19:46|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:11||20:00|
- Save on flights to the USA including New York & Boston
- Fly from the UK (via Dublin) from £197 one-way incl. taxes
- Fares based on return. No Aer Lingus promo code required
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More D.C. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.