- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Little Rock weather in April 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 129129 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Little Rock, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Little Rock in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Little Rock in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Little Rock in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Little Rock in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Little Rock in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Little Rock in April and the average monthly rainfall is 129mm.
Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Little Rock in April 2020. Select a month to view Little Rock sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:55||19:31|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:37||19:42|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:19||19:54|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Arkansas in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Arkansas in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.