- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Kathmandu weather in April 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Kathmandu, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kathmandu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Kathmandu in April with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kathmandu in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kathmandu in April - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kathmandu in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kathmandu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kathmandu in April 2020. Select a month to view Kathmandu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||05:54||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||05:39||18:29|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:25||18:37|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.