- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Amman weather in April 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amman in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Amman in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amman in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amman in April - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Amman in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Amman in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Amman sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amman in April 2020. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:24||18:56|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:07||19:06|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:51||19:16|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.