- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Kabul weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The October weather guide for Kabul, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kabul in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Kabul in October, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kabul in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kabul in October - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kabul in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kabul in October and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kabul sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kabul in October 2021. Select a month to view Kabul sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:48||17:38|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:00||17:18|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:13||17:01|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.