- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Kabul weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The July weather guide for Kabul, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kabul in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kabul in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kabul in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kabul in July - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kabul in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Kabul in July and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kabul sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kabul in July 2022. Select a month to view Kabul sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||04:44||19:10|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||04:52||19:06|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:03||18:56|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.